Commodity and Industry Outlook:
- Keynote Speech: Vital metals to sustain an urbanizing planet
- Keynote Presentation: What is next for the Latin American Exploration sector?
- Precious Metals Outlook and Review
- Base Metals Outlook and Review
- Commodity Focus: Lithium in Latin America
- Demystifying the Middle Kingdom: A closer look at China’s economy and infrastructure pipeline
- Political risk and Mining in Latin America: Mapping the continent and understanding how the industry is being impacted
Investment and Financing Strategies for Mining Companies:
- Development and expansion: Reassessing the role of project finance in the mining industry
- Juniors and Early Exploration companies: What new pools of liquidity have opened now the industry is bouncing back?
- Diversification and alternative sources– how to combine multiple financing and investment tools
- Private and family owned mining companies in Latin America: Is there appetite for new sources of funding?
- Growth and opportunity: How active has the M&A space been in 2017 and what should be expected in 2018?
- How are Private Equity investors assessing the opportunities in Latin America? Has anything significant changed?
- What is the main criteria of local institutional investors to deploy capital into mining?
- Discovery and investing into early stage mining projects: How do investors navigate this side of the industry?
Ministry Presentations and Country Overviews:
- What is next for the Colombian gold and copper mining industry?
- Mexico and Mining – how is the industry changing as geopolitics shift?
- Post-elections: How is the Government looking to continue the development of Ecuador’s mining projects?
- Breathing life into Chile’s metals sector – what is going to be done as elections approach?
- Government, new directions: What has changed in Peru in the 12 months since the PPK won the general election?
- Argentina: The next destination for miners and investors?
- Reassessing the metals sector in Brazil
- A closer look at Central America and “Non-Traditional” jurisdictions in South America – opportunity or risk?
Community Engagement, Social Responsibly and Corporate Governance:
- From cost to investment to profit: How can companies change their approach when engaging with Communities?
- Corporate governance and mining: Best practices to convince banks and investors
- IFC Workshop Part One: Strategic Community Investment
- IFC Workshop Part Two: Water and Shared Infrastructure
The Miner Roadshow:
Showcase what makes your company and assets a worthwhile investment to the audience
Every year at the Mining & Investment Latin America Summit, Miners with projects all across Latin America present to a room full of investors and bankers.
Each presenter is given 10 minutes to identify what makes their asset unique and what level of investment or funding they are looking for.
Our panel of select judges from the investment community listen to each presentation and deliver live feedback on what they liked and what they would have wanted to hear more about.
If you are looking to take your project to the next stage, the Miner Roadshow is the perfect opportunity to identify new potential investors and partners.
1 on 1 Investor Meeting Roundtables:
Engage with investors and financiers to develop a relationship
New this year, the Mining & Investment Latin America Summit will offer participants a chance to sit down with investors to have more detailed discussions on what each side is looking for.
Following a networking lunch, a series of investors will host roundtables which will be accessible to our all delegates at the event.
To find out about speaking opportunities email Harry.Williams@GFCMediaGroup.com or call +44 (0)207 045 0926.