2017 Key Topics
2017 Key Topics
Key topics to be discussed at this year's META Projects conference include:
- Off-Takers Roadshow 2017: Upcoming project pipelines, the government’s role in developing projects and how projects will be tendered
- Saudi 2.0(17): What is the new off-taker structure? How will deals be tendered? Who can bid for projects?
- To lead or not to lead: How are IPP and IWPP developers deciding which projects to bid for, and whether to take a leading role or not?
- The new power-brokers: Why securing bank project financing depends so heavily on relationships with ECAs and DFIs
- Greening the markets: How developers and corporates can raise capital for renewable and sustainable projects with green bonds and sustainable loans
- Structuring, underwriting and distributing project finance deals in the new world of lower oil price
- A template for success: How can developers and investors from the GCC play an active role in African energy and infrastructure projects?
- Why accessing the capital markets is crucial to the future development of projects in the region… but what is deterring project companies from issuing bonds/sukuk?
- Crowded out of credit? How are private sector developers, constructors and engineers financing their activities?
- Engineering, procuring and constructing META Projects in 2017-18: Are the margins attractive enough for EPCs?
- When equity comes to the region: Financing projects with (a mix of) equity (and debt)
- The 5-Minute Roadshow
To find out about speaking opportunities email Rebecca.Mead@GFCMediaGroup.com or call +44 (0)207 045 0936.